B vitamins play important roles in the body helping out with energy metabolism, brain health, nerve health, and more.
For starters, your body needs its B's to maintain cellular, cardiovascular, psychological and neurological health, muscle tone in the G.I. tract, nervous system function, and the integrity of skin and hair.
What else? The balanced combination of B vitamins—and we’re talking B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folate—play a role in converting carbs into energy and helping our bodies metabolize fats and protein. In addition, Vitamin B12 supports healthy cognitive function as well as memory and mood.
- Rich in Vitamin B, supporting multiple levels of health
- Assists cellular, cardiovascular, and neurological health
- Supports healthy cognitive function as well as memory, mood, energy metabolism, and emotional well-being
- Helps maintain muscle tone in G.I. tract
- Supports nervous system function
- Maintains integrity of skin & hair
- Helps metabolize fats & proteins